» Infos&Tips » Information about Detox & Health

Improve your well-being without compromising your current lifestyle

We believe people should have the resources to live a healthier lifestyle, with options that can be integrated into their current way of life. By providing tools to individuals interested in improving their well-being, The LifeCo aims to become the resource of choice for better living.

Health cannot be defined simply as 'healthy' and 'unhealthy'

We may experience different degrees of health in our lifetime - from needing hospital care, to being un-well but able to maintain a normal life, to being as fit as an athlete. These different levels of well-being can be illustrated on a scale from 0 to 100, and where we are on this scale is influenced by the lifestyle choices we make. IBE Travel with The LifeCo strives to increase your point on this scale to a healthier level by helping you improve your choices of the food you eat, the water you drink, the air you breathe and the exercise you do.

The 75-25 rule

We believe a balanced way to work towards optimal health is to follow the 75-25 rule, where you include healthier options in your life at least 75% of the time, and maintain your normal standard of living the other 25%. By following this rule, you will sense a noticeable difference in the way you look and feel and your overall well-being without having to completely compromise your current lifestyle.

7 day detox Program in Bodrum

Tailor made:Individual itinerary!

Eigene Reise Zusammenstellen


Natural Healing center in ANTALYA
[ » Destinations » Wellness & Spa & Health ]
Date  365 days - anytime
Duration   min 4 dyas. - can be combined with a golf vacation
Price  on demand
Detox On The Sea With The LifeCo
[ » Destinations » Wellness & Spa & Health ]
Date  Individual arrangement
Duration   4 days or 1 week
Price  between 1.600 and 20.000 Euro
Ottoman cuisine Workshop in Istanbul
[ » Destinations » Istanbul » Istanbul special ]
Date  Dailly activity
Duration   Halfday
Price  110,- Euro per Person
Home-made Cooking Workshop in Istanbul
[ » Destinations » Istanbul » Istanbul special ]
Date  Dailly activity
Duration   Between 12.00 & 16.00 O'clock
Price  Depending on group size
Sakina Konak
[ » For Rent » Bodrum ]
Date  Whole year
Duration   Individual
Price  Between 2.060,- 2.590,- € Week


Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Home | Useful Information | Contact
IBE Travel 2011 © All rights reserved. Privacy policy